TERMS & CONDITIONS
The Australian Consumer Law provides certain guarantees to consumers when they purchase goods and these guarantees cannot be excluded, restricted or modified.
HIGHGROVE BATHROOMS TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE:
ORDER, DELIVERY, STORAGE;
1. All orders within a Highgrove Bathrooms store must have a 50% deposit paid at the time the order is placed.
2. Website orders must be paid for in full at the time of checkout, on the Highgrove Bathrooms website. www.highgrovebathrooms.com.au
3. Delivery of the Goods shall be deemed to occur when they are handed to the Customer, their representative or are delivered to the premises or carrier nominated by the Customer and the Goods shall thereafter be at the Customer's risk.
4. Goods purchased in-store or from the Highgrove Bathrooms website using Click & Collect, will be held for a maximum of 28 days. After that goods may be resold unless arrangements have been made, this includes laybys and orders. Customers will be contacted prior.
5. Allow up to 10 working days for Click & Collect or 3rd Party Freight Online Ordering Services. Customers will receive an email and/or SMS notification when the online order is ready for collection from their selected store. Customers must bring an online order confirmation email and photo ID for Click & Collect services. Click & Collect is available from 10am to 4pm Monday to Friday and 11am to 1pm on Saturdays.
6. Upon signing a delivery docket, unless the contrary is noted in that docket, the goods shall be deemed to have been delivered in good order and condition to the extent permitted by law. The Customer must notify Highgrove Bathrooms of a shortage or damage, if any, as soon as is practical either by informing our delivery driver or by phoning Highgrove Bathrooms. The customer must offer up for inspection/determination by Highgrove Bathrooms the said item/s in a reasonable time.
7. Please ensure goods are free from damage or noticeable defects before installation as Highgrove Bathrooms will not take responsibility for uninstalling or reinstalling goods that were installed in a noticeably defective/damaged condition.
8. Highgrove Bathrooms will not take responsibility for any shortage or damage to goods reported outside a reasonable timeframe. Highgrove Bathrooms deems a reasonable timeframe to be within 30 days of the delivery/dispatch date.
9. All Highgrove Bathrooms products that involve the usage of water, waste products and/or glass must be installed by a qualified and licensed tradesperson. Highgrove Bathrooms does not warrant any goods that have been installed outside of these terms.
10. Unless otherwise notified all deliveries are considered standard. A standard delivery covers a single person to a ground floor only. You must ensure an abled person will be on-site to accept and help unload the delivery. Highgrove Bathrooms does not carry items upstairs and all deliveries are to the front of the house only unless other arrangements are made with the store directly.
11. If an abled body person is not home to accept and help unload, the delivery will be taken back to the store and a second delivery charge may apply.
12. Highgrove Bathrooms delivery windows can be organised with your local stores. Highgrove Bathrooms staff will contact you to confirm a delivery time. Please note deliveries may be completed by a local Highgrove Bathrooms stores truck delivery service or a third-party shipping contractor. We recommend contacting the respective carrier for up-to-date delivery time frames or to view their terms and conditions.
13. Highgrove Bathrooms offers free local and 3rd Party Freight delivery options when shopping online at www.highgrovebathrooms.com.au
Highgrove Bathrooms reserves the right to change the delivery method chosen by the customer for any store or website order should it be deemed necessary by a Highgrove Bathrooms representative. All decisions on delivery method will be final.
It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure the correct delivery address and access details are provided to us at the time of sale. Highgrove Bathrooms will not be responsible for any costs that arise due to the incorrect delivery address or access details provided by the customer. Highgrove Bathrooms will not be liable for any refund of delivery fees paid by you the customer once the delivery service is completed.
In Store – Returns Change of Mind:
Highgrove Bathrooms offers customers a full refund or store credit if a customer changes their mind within 60 days of the delivery/dispatch date or wishes to cancel an order before collection/delivery occurs. Goods must be returned in unused and uninstalled condition with original packaging (no writing or damage) intact. If not either a re-packaging fee chargeable of 20% may apply or the refund/exchange may be declined at the store’s discretion. Full store credits can be offered if the Customer wants to exchange an item or wishes to return a product that is outside of the 60 days from delivery/dispatch date and meets all of the above terms, valid for 12 months.
Note: If the item sold was floor stock, clearance, discontinued or a special order the refund offered may not be applicable (see clause below).
If a store credit is offered, please note store credits are non-transferable. Proof of identity is required upon use. A store credit may not be redeemed for cash.
Highgrove Bathrooms will only return monies to the original card used in-store at the time of placing the order. If the original card cannot be produced then a customer’s driver’s license and new card details must be recorded on a store’s refund form. If this is not possible then the refund must be completed by Highgrove Bathrooms accounts team and the customer will be required to provide their driver’s license and bank statement as verification. Refunds will not be completed over the phone under any circumstances due to fraud concerns.
Online Order – Returns Change of Mind:
You are welcome to return or exchange Goods at any of our retail outlets. The cost of returning Goods, such as freight, postage or any other transport costs associated with the return of Goods for change of mind is the customer’s responsibility. Returns must be made within 60 days of delivery or collection. Online order refunds will be refunded using the original card used at the time of your online purchase. Please allow 3-5 business days for the funds to be available in your account. The above conditions apply to online order returns for change of mind.
In Store - Returns / Faulty:
Highgrove Bathrooms offers customers who have received a product with a major fault the option of a replacement, store credit or refund. For all products with minor faults a repair, replacement or store credit will be offered. If a refund is offered on a minor fault this will be at the store’s discretion only.
Australian Consumer Law deems a major fault to be when a product:
· Has a problem that would have stopped someone from buying it if they’d known about it
· Has multiple minor problems that, when taken as a whole, would have stopped someone from buying it if they’d known about them
· Is significantly different from the display or description
· Is substantially unfit for its common purpose and can’t easily be fixed within a reasonable time
· It doesn’t do what you asked for and can’t easily be fixed within a reasonable time; or
· It is unsafe
Customers do not have to return faulty goods in their original packaging in order to obtain a replacement, store credit or refund if the goods are deemed faulty or damaged prior to installation.
Online Order – Returns / Faulty:
Returns must be made within 60 days of delivery or collection. Highgrove Bathrooms will cover the cost of freight, postage or any other transport costs associated with returns of faulty goods. All other above conditions apply to online order returns for customers who have received a product with a major fault.
Special Orders/Clearance/Discontinued/Floor Stock:
Items such as special-order items, clearance stock, floor stock and discontinued stock cannot be refunded or exchanged under any circumstances so please choose carefully. These items were purchased at discount, willingly with an understanding of the reasoning at the time of sale.
Orders cancelled may incur up to a 20% cancellation fee applicable to the order value at the store’s discretion.
Online Orders – Modify or Cancellations:
Customers can modify an online order simply by contacting their chosen store. Highgrove Bathrooms staff will be able to assist with online order modifications or cancellations, prior to dispatch or Click & Collect. A full or partial refund will be issued using the original card used at the time of your online purchase. Please allow 3-5 business days for the funds to be available in your account.
Warranty Claims Process:
All warranty claims must be submitted through the Warranty Centre on the Highgrove Bathrooms website:www.highgrovebathrooms.com.au/warranty followed by communication directly with your local Store of purchase. Please also use this website as a resource for warranty timeframes of each product.
1. All quotations for the supply of goods and services are subject to our terms and conditions.
2. A copy of our terms and conditions can be viewed on our website www.highgrovebathrooms.com.au.
3. If the quotation is accepted it will be treated as placement of an order by the customer. 4. If the quotation is not accepted within 30 days it will need to be reconfirmed in writing before it can be accepted. Some quotes may expire prior to 30 days if that is the case, the expiration date will be shown on the quote.
5. The quotation is based upon the information and documentation you have provided and upon the basis that goods and services will be collected from the branch at which the order is placed.
6. A quotation may only be accepted in its entirety.
7. A quotation may be withdrawn at any time before an order is placed.
8. Errors and exceptions are excepted.