TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
Shopping online with Highgrove Bathrooms has never been easier.
HIGHGROVE BATHROOMS TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE:
Orders, Delivery & Storage:
1. All orders within a Highgrove Bathrooms store must have a 50% deposit paid at the time the order is placed.
2. Website orders must be paid for in full at the time of checkout, on the Highgrove Bathrooms website. www.highgrovebathrooms.com.au
3. Delivery of the Goods shall be deemed to occur when they are handed to the Customer, their representative or are delivered to the premises or carrier nominated by the Customer and the Goods shall thereafter be at the Customer's risk.
4. Goods purchased in-store or from the Highgrove Bathrooms website using Click & Collect, will be held for a maximum of 28 days. After that goods may be resold unless arrangements have been made, this includes laybys and orders. Customers will be contacted prior.
5. Allow up to 10 working days for Click & Collect or 3rd Party Freight Online Ordering Services. Customers will receive an email and/or SMS notification when the online order is ready for collection from their selected store. Customers must bring an online order confirmation email and photo ID for Click & Collect services. Click & Collect is available from 10am to 4pm Monday to Friday and 11am to 1pm on Saturdays.
6. Upon signing a delivery docket, unless the contrary is noted in that docket, the goods shall be deemed to have been delivered in good order and condition to the extent permitted by law. The Customer must notify Highgrove Bathrooms of a shortage or damage, if any, as soon as is practical either by informing our delivery driver or by phoning Highgrove Bathrooms. The customer must offer up for inspection/determination by Highgrove Bathrooms the said item/s in a reasonable time.
7. Please ensure goods are free from damage or noticeable defects before installation as Highgrove Bathrooms will not take responsibility for uninstalling or reinstalling goods that were installed in a noticeably defective/damaged condition.
8. Highgrove Bathrooms will not take responsibility for any shortage or damage to goods reported outside a reasonable timeframe. Highgrove Bathrooms deems a reasonable timeframe to be within 30 days of the delivery/dispatch date.
9. All Highgrove Bathrooms products that involve the usage of water, waste products and/or glass must be installed by a qualified and licensed tradesperson. Highgrove Bathrooms does not warrant any goods that have been installed outside of these terms.
10. Unless otherwise notified all deliveries are considered standard. A standard delivery covers a single person to a ground floor only. You must ensure an abled person will be on-site to accept and help unload the delivery. Highgrove Bathrooms does not carry items upstairs and all deliveries are to the front of the house only unless other arrangements are made with the store directly.
11. If an abled body person is not home to accept and help unload, the delivery will be taken back to the store and a second delivery charge may apply.
12. Highgrove Bathrooms delivery windows can be organised with your local stores. Highgrove Bathrooms staff will contact you to confirm a delivery time. Please note deliveries may be completed by a local Highgrove Bathrooms stores truck delivery service or a third-party shipping contractor. We recommend contacting the respective carrier for up-to-date delivery time frames or to view their terms and conditions.
13. Highgrove Bathrooms offers free local and 3rd Party Freight delivery options when shopping online at www.highgrovebathrooms.com.au
14. Highgrove Bathrooms reserves the right to change the delivery method chosen by the customer for any store or website order should it be deemed necessary by a Highgrove Bathrooms representative. All decisions on delivery method will be final.
a. FREE DELIVERY – Online Orders over $50 - Under 3kg
Highgrove Bathrooms offers Free Delivery for online orders over $50 and under 3kg. You will receive an email with parcel tracking information once your order has been collected by the freight carrier.
b. STANDARD DELIVERY – Online Orders
Standard delivery options are available for online orders using 3rd Party Freight Carriers. The average delivery times for standard delivery are: 4 - 7 business days Australia wide including most country areas. 7 - 10 business days for WA country, far North QLD and most of NT, outside of Alice Springs and Darwin.
c. EXPRESS DELIVERY – Online Orders
Express delivery options are available for online orders using 3rd Party Freight Carriers. Allow min of 2 to 3 business days for delivery to and from metro locations. Express delivery services to and from regional locations will vary based on the distance between our store and your location. Delivery time estimates provided on our website are guidelines only and may increase during these uncertain times. 5 - 7 business days for express delivery to regional locations including Western Australia, Queensland and Northern Territory.
d. HIGHGROVE DELIVERY – Online Orders
Highgrove Bathrooms stores offer local delivery which is facilitated using our fleet of vehicles to selected locations. A Highgrove Bathrooms delivery option may be provided when shopping online and if you are located within the store’s local delivery area. If you have any questions regarding your online order using Highgrove Bathrooms’ truck delivery option, please contact your local store. Your local store contact details are located on your online order confirmation email.
e. If you are not home to receive and sign for your online order, freight carriers may request you collect your order from their nearest depot. Please ensure you keep an eye out for delivery emails and ensure someone is home to accept your order to avoid any delays. To track your online order delivery using 3rd party freight call 1300 929 669, email email@example.com or use the KIS Corporate live chat feature www.kiscorporate.com.au